Elizabeth Ann
Charlie
Tin Tin and Papa came too! We had such a fun weekend ( except for getting NO sleep). Saturday was beautiful! We had a picnic outside, went on a walk, made homeade bird feeders ( EA and I) and just enjoyed the sun!
Charlie and Wilson
Wilson and Tin Tin
EA and Tin Tin enjoying a picnic
The boys did some playing inside too
Charlie is such a HAM! He laughs at EVERYTHING!! See below! Wilson is just fascinated by him.
He is so tickled!
Wilson did some smiling too... :)
Time for bed. Yes, they even have matching PJs!
Best Buds!
We had such a fun weekend, but we were glad to get home and see Daddy yesterday!
I know yall had so much fun in Tuscaloosa. We missed yall at the Lake. I love those pictures of Wilson and Charlie. Charlie cracks me up laughing so hard!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see yall soon
Mal
Loved yall being here! It was so much fun!!! Love you!
ReplyDelete