Thursday, April 22, 2010

7 Months

I'm sure I will keep saying this every month, but I can't believe Wilson is 7 months old. He is growing up so fast! He is a a funny little rascal. Where do I begin...



TEETH! He has a MOUTH FULL of teeth! He is so cute when he smiles, he looks like a snaggle toothed boy. He is also grinding his teeth, which makes my skin CRAWL!!! Any suggestions on how to stop this would be MUCH appreciated!
He still has some nights where he doesn't sleep very well, but I'm convinced it is all of those teeth!
He is sitting up so good, but would rather be standing most of the time. I don't mean standing all by
himself,but if he is holding on to something/someone, he will stand forever.
He has the cutest little "voice" and uses it a lot.
"Talking"

He loves being outside.
He is the happiest little soul first thing in the morning. You can say "hey" and he thinks it is funny. It's so cute.
He ADORES Jack! And Jack likes to lick the food off of his face  him. If Jack is near by, Wilson will just about jump out of your arms to touch him. Jack just licks him in the face.
I've almost got that tail...

This is so fun

Wilson is still eating very well. He really likes all food- he likes peas now too. I guess he forgot how much he disliked them a few months ago. I bought them on accident last time I went to the store and when I gave them to him, he devoured them! He is also eating Puffs. He wasn't sure about them at first, but now I give him one ( half of one- because I'm paranoid he's going to choke) and he reaches for more. He thinks it is hilarious when he hears himself take a bite of one.
He still loves his feet. He often tries to put them in his mouth, but then again, he puts everything in his mouth!

He has so much fun in the bath tub. He loves to watch the water running before he gets in. He splashes and laughs the whole time.
Sweet Cheeks!

Bath time is SO fun!
Look at my teeth

HAPPY 7 MONTHS Pork Chop! We Love You!

3 comments:

  1. Ann, he is adorable!! Just happened upon your blog, and so glad I can keep up with you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- he is SO stinking cute!!!! Look at him standing by himself!!! I miss him SO much! Love yall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE WILSON! He is so precious! I hope the fact Lucy still doesn't have any teeth won't be a deal breaker for Wilson at the lake this summer!!!!

    ReplyDelete