Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

I hope everyone had a very Happy Easter! We sure did! It was a very busy, but very fun weekend. We went had breakfast with the Espy's and McKee's and then went to an Easter egg hunt on Saturday morning.


Lulu, Wilson and Ellis

Wilson and the Easter Bunny


Doug, Wilson and Sissy


Ellis and Wilson, BFF

Wilson and Bill
Wilson is tired from smiling for all of the pictures having his picture taken!!
Easter morning
Fairy Godmother
Tin Tin and Wilson
Doug, Wilson and Papa
After church we all headed over to Sissy and Big's for lunch! We sure did miss all of our cousins though.

Smiling at Big
Aunt Laura  Ya Ya
Wilson loving Pop!
We had such a Happy Easter. Sorry for the picture over load! A special thanks to Sissy for making Wilson's precious Easter outfit!

3 comments:

  1. Ann,
    I do love Wilson's little boy dress. It turned out gorgeous!!! Man we missed yall so much. I have been anxiously waiting your pictures so I could see him. We have him a little Easter goodie!!
    Love yall
    Mal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!!!! He looked precious, of course! We miss you!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann, I found you off of Elizabeth Vaughn's blog. Wilson is a beautiful little boy! His Easter outfit is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete