How cute is this little guy?
Wilson is 8 months old! He is such a little love bug!
He has a mouth full of teeth, as you can see in the picture above!
He is just now starting to crawl and scoot. He goes the wrong way most of the time, but he is starting to get the hang of it. In the past few days he has really started moving. I can't leave him alone for a second or he will be across the room- usually against the wall or with his legs under a chair. He still loves to be on his feet. He gets so excited...
He is sleeping SO much better. We are keeping him up later and he is doing great. Some days he gets a "cat nap" at 5 or 5:30 and then goes to bed between 7 and 8. Most mornings he sleeps until 6. FINALLY!!
He is still eating well. He has had a few solid foods- (avocado, banana, Ritz crackers,cool whip) in addition to all the baby food. I am still paranoid he is going to choke though.
He is trying to drink out of a sippy cup. He really only plays with it.
Wilson is very vocal. He is not saying words in context, but I like to think he is, especially when he says "momomamom" or "dadadada".
He still loves being outside and his bath. He really is very happy most of the time.
He loves to cuddle, which I LOVE! Every morning when he wakes up, I put him in the bed with us and we watch cartoons and cuddle.
Wilson and Jack's friendship continues top grow. Sometimes Wilson is more excited to see Jack in the mornings than Doug and me. Jack is very sweet with him and really likes to sneak his food off of his high chair, which Wilson thinks is hysterical. Jack is very good entertainment for Wilson.
HAPPY 8 MONTHS! We love you Wilson!
Thanks to Josh Whitman for some of these pictures!!



Oh I just love him! He is the cutest little thing! Can't believe for 1 second he is 8 months! Where has the time gone?! Hug that precious boy for me and hope to see y'all SOON! Love.
ReplyDelete