Tuesday, July 27, 2010

10 Months

Guess who is another month closer to being ONE!?!
This little RASCAL!!

Wilson is more and more fun each day. He is doing new things everyday. My baby is growing up! He is a little comedian too. He loves to hear himself laugh and if he hears some one else laugh, he laughs too ( it is a little fake, but cute).
He loves his Daddy. He calls him Doug, but it sounds more like Duuuug. I try to call Doug Daddy or Da da, so that Wilson will catch on, but he doesn't seem to.
Secretly, Doug likes it.
Wilson is still eating very well. He doesn't eat much baby food anymore. He is eating table food and he
 loves it. He likes to feed himself and of course make a huge mess.
Jack is starting to REALLY love when it is time for Wilson to eat. He gets so many treats. Wilson loves to feed Jack. When he throws his food on the floor we tell him "no." Wilson then laughs and points his finger ( or tries to) and says  "no no no no." 
 Like I said earlier, he is a comedian...
Wilson is crawling around like crazy and pulling up on everything. He doesn't seem as interested as he once was in walking. I guess he realized he can get where he needs to go crawling.
Wilson is into everything. He is very curious about things. The other day I went to get him up from his nap and he had the monkey painting that hangs above his crib, in the crib with him-talking to it. I'm not sure how he got it down, but he sure was proud.
Wilson is sleeping better. He has good nights and bad nights, but for the most part the good out weigh the bad... FINALLY! :)
Wilson still loves bath time. Some nights I think he would stay and play in the bath tub all night if we would let him.  He loves to splash and loves to touch the running water.
Happy 10 Months Wilson. You are such a JOY! We love you!

2 comments:

  1. He is adorable! I think he looks like you in some of these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wilson is so cute! Long before Reese called Lofton "Daddy", he called him "Law-Nun." It cracked me up every time :)

    ReplyDelete