Wilson is quickly approaching ONE year! What happened to my BABY? He is a big boy! Time flies!
Wilson is a MESS! A precious mess! He is into everything. You name it and he's got his little hands into it!
Prime example...
the TRASH!
Wilson is a HAM! He knows it too! He gets so tickled at himself.
Wilson has a mouth full of teeth, as you can probably tell in most pictures. He eats very well and very SLOW! He likes most anything. It is so nice not feeding him baby food! He still gets 3-4 bottles a day. Some days he wants a bottle more than food and some days he is not interested in a bottle at all.
I think Wilson has finally figured out that he is supposed to sleep through the night. PRAISE THE LORD! He goes to bed between 6:30 pm and 7:30 pm. He wakes up between 6:00 am and 6:45 am. Wilson is in "school" aka Mother's Morning Out 5 days a week from 8 am- 1 pm. I am working from 8:30am - 12:30pm Monday - Friday. He is not taking a morning nap at school and takes a pretty good ( 2-3 hours) afternoon nap at home.
Wilson loves animals right now. He loves to roar like a lion and bah like a sheep.
And of course, he thinks it is so funny.
Wilson is pulling up on everything, but not walking by himself yet. However, I think he may be close. He will hold one hand and walk and push his walker around forever...
So precious! I love him so much! He is a blessing to us too!
ReplyDeleteLittle booger bair is getting so big! Precious! Love all the pics, glad he is feeling better and can't wait to see him this weekend hopefully at some point.
ReplyDeleteMal
Just realized I misspelled bear! Can't change it but I do know how to spell......somewhat
ReplyDelete