Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

We had such a nice Labor Day weekend. Doug and I went to dinner on Friday night. We played outside and Wilson worked on his walking skills.
And he played in the dirt...
Isn't that what little boys are supposed to do?
 Doug went hunting Saturday and Wilson and I played with Mal, Sissy, Miller, Tucker, Mallie and Meme. We watched the game at Sissy and Big's house. I wish I had my camera because Wilson and Tucker had so much fun playing in Sissy's tent.
Sunday we headed to the zoo. I did take my camera for that adventure! I think Wilson enjoyed the zoo so much more than the last time I took him ( probably because he was only 5 or 6 months old). However, I think Doug and I had more fun than Wilson!
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment