Wilson and I headed to Birmingham Friday afternoon to spend the night with Mal and her crew. We ( Mal, Sissy and I) did a little shopping, for the children, of course, and enjoyed a delicious adult dinner. Wilson had so much fun playing with his cousins and Buddy Bubby. Saturday morning Wilson and I headed over to meet Lizzie and see Melissa, RG and Miller. This is Lizzie,
MY GODCHILD!
Isn't she PERFECT!! I wish I would have taken more pictures!
We headed home after our visit and played with my cousins and their children. Every second that Wilson was not asleep, we were "ow sigh." The boy says "ow sigh" and cries until he gets outside. And when it is time to come in, he pitches a FIT! I prayed for patience several times this weekend.
Wilson got knocked down by Jack fell and scraped his head and nose!
but it didn't stop him!
We ate dinner at my parent's house Saturday night with my cousins and their children. It was so fun to be able to catch up and play with all of the little and big ones!
Sunday we headed to church and guess what else.... played outside! Thank goodness it is Fall! Sunday afternoon we headed back to church for the Blessing of the Animals, with Jack and Wilson in tow. There were so many dogs there and Jack ended up being put back in the car before he actually got blessed! Wilson was hysterical. He screamed "JACK" most of the time we were there. Every dog is Jack to him!
Hope you had a good weekend!


Anne Katherine was the exact same with being outside. Jonathan and I used to be amazed how no matter how long she was out there she would still pitch a fit when it was time to go inside. She finally out grew it, good luck :) Wilson is precious!
ReplyDeletecute cute cute! And Lizzie is gorgeous!
ReplyDelete