I often feel like I can't explain the love I have for Wilson. If you are a parent, you know the love I'm talking about.
Unconditional
There are so many things that I am thankful for...
This is what I get when I take Wilson's shoes off when he gets home from school. (Yes, our dog sheds)!
I am thankful that Wilson is healthy and able to play in the sand at school.
I am thankful that Wilson is able to explore and get into things.
I am thankful for the roof over my head, food on the table, a job (or two), a loving husband , a precious little boy, our health, and loving family and friends.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is GOOD;
His love endures forever."
Psalm 107:1
More pictures to come later...
No comments:
Post a Comment