"Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:11
I realize I'm a little behind on my Christmas post. Who has time to blog with all of the festivities and fun!?! We have also all been sick at the Aman house, which is the only reason I am actually able to sit down and type today.
We had a very Merry Christmas and hope you did too. We went to church on Christmas Eve then went to my parents. Christmas morning Sissy, Big and Papa ( Tin Tin was sick) came to see what Santa brought Wilson. Nana and Papa came back to our house for lunch, then we headed to the Aman's late that afternoon.
We had a very Merry Christmas and hope you did too. We went to church on Christmas Eve then went to my parents. Christmas morning Sissy, Big and Papa ( Tin Tin was sick) came to see what Santa brought Wilson. Nana and Papa came back to our house for lunch, then we headed to the Aman's late that afternoon.
Here are a few pictures of our Christmas...
Tin Tin and Wilson
What did Santa bring?
SO excited about his new Mickey Mouse cup!!! and train table!
Do you see Jack in the bottom left corner? I couldn't crop him out.
Merry Merry!!!
Cute pics!
ReplyDelete