Friday, February 11, 2011

Nic

 Wilson has a friend at school named Nic. Nic is a twin. His brother's name is Sam. Wilson says Nic's name nonstop! He says Nic when he wakes up, when he takes a bath, when he eats, when we talk about going to school, when we talk about going to church. You get the point. Nic Nic Nic! We always say, what about Sam?! I realized that he probably thinks they are the same person. They are identical- I can't even tell them apart . They are both Nic to Wilson.

This is Nic! Isn't he precious! The funny thing is that most days when I pick Wilson up, he is playing with Sam ( or to him Nic).
Wilson tries to say his name. It doesn't sound like Wilson at all, but it is often followed by Ayy-mane (Aman), so I know that he is saying "Titon Ayy-mane" (Wilson Aman). When we ask him what him name is, sometimes he says "Titon" or Jack,  but most recently he has been saying Nic! Seriously! Wilson really likes this Nic kid!
 We hope you have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment