Thursday, March 31, 2011

18 Months

Wilson is 18 months... a year and a half. It seems like he has been apart of our lives forever!  Doug and I both love this stage! Wilson is such a HAM and he knows it! He is so full of life and so much fun.
Wilson is weighing in at 25 pounds 8 ounces and 32.5 inches tall!
Wilson talks a lot! He has the sweetest little voice. He is starting to say 2- 4 words together. Some things he says:  "look Mommy," "Come on __________ (Mommy, Daddy, Jack, etc..), "Eat Owside" (Eat Outside), "Get Stick Jack," etc.. He points to EVERYTHING and says "Sat Dat Mommy?" (What's that?). Most phrases are followed with my Mommy, Daddy, Jack or Nic. 
 He also will say "Noo New"  (Love You) back to us when we say I love you!It melts my heart! The first time he said it back to me I think I shed a tear. I love that kid! He finally says "Weison" instead of "Ti Ton" when you ask him what his name is.
Wilson is a very good eater. He eats most anything. Some days are better than others.  Some of his favorite things are turkey, chicken, "heim" (ham), fruit, all veggies, waffles, "pantakes" (pancakes), French toast ( Which he often confuses for french fries. When I ask him what he wants for breakfast, he will respond with French Fries, meaning French Toast). Wilson has a sweet tooth. Just like Doug me! He especially like M&Ms and marshmellows. The cutest is how he says both of them. I won't even try to spell what it sounds like...
Wilson LOVES school buses! We have many school buses pass our house since we live next to a school. He will stand at the window waiting for one to pass by. He says, "Hey bool bus" and waves. He continues to talk about them the entire way to school and says hello to every school bus that we pass.
Jack and Wilson's friendship has grown! Jack will go lay in his room in the middle of the night and sleep by his bed. Jack mainly loves Wilson at meal time. If Wilson doesn't want to eat something he looks at me with a puzzled look on his face and say, " Jack ead it?" (Jack eat it?). He then continues to throw it to Jack. We try to keep Jack outside if Wilson is eating inside and inside if Wilson is eating outside, but we don't always remember.  Wilson loves to throw the stick to Jack. Jack hasn't quite caught on to Wilson's way of throwing, but they have fun.
When he picks up sticks of this capacity, he says, "Whoa Biiig Stiick" and then attempts to throw it. Luckily, we have not had any injury yet.
I can't believe TWO is approaching as quickly as it is.  We cherish every second with our little Ham (Formerly known as Pork Chop)!
Happy 18 Months!
We love you!
(a week late)

No comments:

Post a Comment