We had so much fun at the lake Memorial Day weekend. Our weekend got off to a rocky start though. Jack jumped in the lake, like he always does, and he punctured his leg on something. Luckily, we
have a top notch vet in the family! Doug and Dr. Uncle Frank had to come back to Montgomery and get Jack taken care of. He ended up spending the weekend at the vet, but is doing just fine now. I will spare you the pictures. Actually, I didn't take any pictures of his "boo boo" because I don't do well with things like that. Wilson was very worried about Jack. He talked about his boo boo ALL weekend long: "Jack got boo boo Mommy! He fall down." I can't tell you how many times I assured him that Jack was in fact, ok! Thank goodness!
On a lighter note, Wilson had so much fun with all of his cousins!
Wilson went tubing for the first time and did really well. He didn't last very long, but I was so proud of him for trying.
Of course, Wilson found sometime to act like the little HAM that he is!
We hope you had a fun Memorial Day Weekend!
Love Wilson's expressions!! And what a precious pic of Wilson and Doug on the tube!
ReplyDelete