Friday, July 22, 2011

Lately...

I am playing catch up. We have been so busy and I have had very little time to actually sit down at the computer, edit pictures and blog! This is a post of  a lot of pictures...

We have been to the zoo, celebrated the 4th of July and so much more.


 Wilson is growing up way too fast. I think he grows over night. He has such a tender heart and a silly personality. He thinks he is very comical- and he is!  He often says, "I funny Mommy." He keeps us laughing. We never have a dull moment at our house.
What a big boy!

Love this! Wilson and Jack are best buds!

 
I love how Jack, Tyson and Buddy are posing too!


Watching fireworks with Miller and Lulu
 
What a MESS!

Jack gets worn out a lot easier than he used to!


Do not worry- the children were being supervised! :)

This makes me HAPPY!


I have more pictures, but I will get them up later. Happy Friday! Have a good weekend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment