Ann!!! Finding your blog was the best suprise. Wilson is adorable! Hunter and I have a dog that looks a lot like Jack. I hope that she is as sweet to our baby {when we have one} as Jack is to Wilson. Was he always that good with him? I think Izze would jump all over a baby. I hope yall are doing well. We need to catch up one of these days! Much Love, Megan McKenzie
Ann!!! Finding your blog was the best suprise. Wilson is adorable! Hunter and I have a dog that looks a lot like Jack. I hope that she is as sweet to our baby {when we have one} as Jack is to Wilson. Was he always that good with him? I think Izze would jump all over a baby. I hope yall are doing well. We need to catch up one of these days!
ReplyDeleteMuch Love, Megan McKenzie
Annie! Love the new posts! Love you and Wilson as well!
ReplyDeleteThe swing looks good- glad it finally got put up!