Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Guess What!?!

GUESS!!

I HAVE A TOOTH!

I discovered a few days ago that Wilson has a tooth! You can't see it unless you move his tonge around and pull his lip down and really get close.  He has been a little fussy, but ok for the most part. He has not been able to keep his hands out of his mouth for a few weeks now, so I knew it was only a matter of time until the first tooth popped up. I have a feeling a few more may be on the way!  Doug  thinks he's ready for some steak now that he has a tooth...
I think we will stick to rice ceral and fruits and vegetables for now.

4 comments:

  1. I think it is time to introduce him to Sophie the Giraffe. It is a glorified teething toy that I got while in Dallas. Somewhat expensive but well worth it. Tucker loves to chew on it and Sophie is so soothing to their little gums. Congrats Wilson! Google Sophie and I am sure you can find him on-line.
    Mal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Wilson! What a cutie pie! I'm so glad I get to catch up with y'all now. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these pics- what a sweet smile (and outfit too)... and i love the one of he and doug (i'm assuming by the hunting boots :) what a cutie :) i'm glad he's doing well with his teething!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Go Wilson! We are still waiting on Anne Morgan's first tooth. I have thought for months now that it will be any day...I am now beginning to think she'll be toothless! :)

    ReplyDelete