Monday, February 22, 2010

5 months

I can not believe Wilson is 5 months today! Time REALLY flies!  I feel like he should still be just a few weeks old.  
He is starting to get quite the personality and is so funny.
He loves to cuddle!
He is eating ceral, and fruits and veggies well- the only thing he has not even been able to swallow is  peas.
He can roll over.
He sometimes sleeps through the night. He loves to wake up between 5 or 5:30 EVERY day- ready to play.
He has one tooth.
 He loves his exersaucer/jumparoo.  I think he would stay in it all day if he never got hungry or tired.
He is ticklish under his arms.
He loves to grab hair, and pull it.
He loves to watch Jack.
He loves being outside.

Wilson is such a blessing. Doug and I could not imagine our lives without him!

1 comment:

  1. Ann, he is such a cutie! I just want to hug him!

    ReplyDelete