Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Weekend with Cousins

We had a very eventful weekend. Friday night we went to the lake and spent the night and had a work day on Saturday.  Sissy, Big, Mallory, Trent and the boys were all there. Wilson had so much fun with Miller and Tucker.
Wilson's first trip to the lake
Jack and Wilson obviously don't know we are trying to take a picture!

Sissy with the boys
Miller, Wilson and Tucker

Doug, Wilson and Big
Do you think they all look alike?!

Wilson, 5 months 
Tucker, 11 months
In a year or so, I have a feeling these two will be trouble... 

We got back from the lake Saturday afternoon, regrouped and went to Tin Tin and Papa's for dinner. Mary Katherine was in town with Elizabeth Ann and Charlie.

Wilson and Charlie
They are so funny "playing" with each other. Mary Katherine and I still can't believe we have children only 3 weeks apart.


Wilson, Charlie and EA

Elizabeth Ann was probably telling the boys how much she loves them. She is so cute loving on both of them all the time!

I'm so thankful that Wilson has cousins so close in age. They are going to have so much fun growing up together, and getting into trouble, I'm sure. I am close to all of my first cousins and I am so glad Wilson will get to grow up with his cousins and experience life together.

Does blogger have spell check?

2 comments:

  1. yes, when you are typing your post there should be a little icon with either a check mark on it or abc on it or something. You hit it when you are done and it will spell check. LOVE the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete