Well, I say it every month, but.. I can't believe Wilson, my baby, is 9 months old! Seriously! Time flies!! Wilson is more fun than ever. He has quite the personality and I love him more and more every day!
It seems like he has a new "trick" every day.
I can't seem to take a picture of him without it turning into this...
It seems like he has a new "trick" every day.
I can't seem to take a picture of him without it turning into this...
Wilson has been crawling for about a month now. He started out going backwards, but now he has the hang of it. He is pulling up on everything and he loves to stand.
He is eating well. He has tried a lot of solid foods- pancakes, grilled cheese, carrots, lady peas, black eyed peas, bananas, ravioli, oatmeal, etc.. I figured since he has so many teeth, then why not try solid foods?!
This boy has some teeth! The total count is 6- 4 on top and 3 on bottom.
Wilson is saying a few words. For a while he was just trying to repeat things that we would say, now he knows that I'm Mama, Doug is Dada and a Ball is a ball. These are some words that he likes to say-
A LOT!
"eey"= HEY
"bA"= BALL
"bir"= BIRD
"bI"= BYE
"uh uh"= UH OH
"ack"= JACK
Speaking of Jack...
Wilson still loves Jack and is having more fun than ever being on his level.
Wilson thinks he is funny and will crawl all over the place trying to catch him. Jack has warmed up to Wilson. He tried to get Wilson to throw him his toy the other day. I can assure you the day Wilson starts throwing his toy to him, their friendship will go to a whole new level!
Wilson is very into balls right now-footballs, exercise balls, golf balls- any ball!
He will toss the ball, look at it for a little while, say "ba" "ba" several times and then crawl over to the ball. Once he picks it up, he usually gives himself a round of applause- I guess because I always cheer for him!
Happy 9 Months Pork Chop!
We love you so very much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment